A special edition Bambot exclusively for the Shanghai Robotics Course
NOTE: Orders will be shipped directly to course instructors in Shanghai
This kit was originally developed for Cornell University’s Summer College program called “Fabricating the Future: Robotics and Programming.” Learn more!
- Microcontroller: M5Stack – An Arduino (and MicroPython) compatible controller based on the popular ESP32!
- Bamboo Construction – We use rugged and renewable bamboo for the robot’s frame.
- Drive System: Tank drive with rugged metal gear motors and encoders.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium (3000+ mAh genuine Samsung or LG 18650 cell)
- Powerful digital servos so you can add robot arms and really get things done. (No kidding, these are impressive servos!)
- Lots of sensors including sensors for line following, navigation, and more!
- Bluetooth Low Energy and WiFi so you can control it from your smartphone!
- This robot kit is only available for students who have registered for the Shanghai Robotics Course instructed by Greg Armstrong.
- Your kit will be delivered directly to your instructor (your instructor will be preparing your kit for the program).
- You will receive your kit from your instructor during the course.