An amazing new robot kit specifically designed for Cornell’s summer program
This kit is specially designed for Cornell University’s Summer College program called “Fabricating the Future: Robotics and Programming.” Learn more!
This kit will be an evolution of the previous TEC Bot robot kits (shown in pictures), but this one is something special! Why? Because in addition to all the usual robotics fun, this kit is made with rugged and renewable BAMBOO! (It also looks great, we’ll start sharing the pictures here soon!)
- Microcontroller: TBD – Several great options are being tested!
- Chassis: The simple and rugged chassis is made out of renewable bamboo…our best chassis yet!
- Drive System: Tank drive with rugged metal gear motors and encoders.
- Battery: 3000 mah genuine Samsung 18650 cell
- Powerful servos so you can add robot arms and really get things done. (No kidding, these are impressive servos!)
- Lots of sensors including sensors for line following, balancing, and more!
- This robot kit is only available for students who have registered for Cornell University’s Summer College program titled, “Fabricating the Future: Robots and Programming.”
- Your kit will be delivered directly to your instructor (your instructor will be preparing your kit for the program).
- You will receive your kit from your instructor during the course.