An amazing new robot kit specifically designed for Cornell’s Summer College Robotics Program
This kit is specially designed for Cornell University’s Summer College program called “Fabricating the Future: Robotics and Programming.” Learn more!
- Microcontroller: M5Stack – An Arduino (and MicroPython) compatible controller based on the popular ESP32!
- Bamboo Construction – We use rugged and renewable bamboo for the robot’s frame.
- Drive System: Modular Drive system based on Nema 17 Stepper motors—the same motors found in many 3d printers!
- Battery: High-quality rechargeable lithium cell (3000+ mAh genuine Samsung or LG 18650 cell)
- High-torque Servos: In addition to the Stepper motors, you’ll get two high-torque servos to drive things like robot arms.
- Lots of sensors including sensors for line following, navigation, and more!
- Bluetooth Low Energy and WiFi so you can control it from your smartphone!
- This robot kit is only available for students who have registered for Cornell University’s Summer College program titled, “Fabricating the Future: Robots and Programming.”
- Your kit will be delivered directly to your instructor (your instructor will be preparing your kit for the program).
- You will receive your kit from your instructor during the course.