An awesome new approach to hands-on STEM
Why is this different from any other STEM subscription box? What makes it better?
Boxes ship on the first Tuesday of these months:
January • March • May • July • September • November
Fun for 5-year-olds, perfect for teens, and adults love it too!
What to Expect:
- Subscribers receive boxes every other month based on our schedule.
- Each box contains a variety of parts designed to get students exploring new concepts and designing for fun activities and challenges.
- Starter configurations and successful examples make it easy to guide younger kids to success.
- Design files, 3d printed parts, and extra materials ensure there is plenty of challenging activity for more advanced students.
Who this is for:
- Homeschool families with kids who show an interest in building, tinkering, designing, and making awesome stuff.
- Middle and High school teachers who are looking for better ways to introduce hands-on design and problem-solving activities in science and technology classrooms.
- Groups who get excited when kids get excited about an educational project.
- Groups with a wide range of student ages.
- Parents and Teachers who are able to encourage students along a journey with open-ended possibilities.
- Parents and Teachers looking for ways to introduce their students to CAD, 3d Printing, and modern fabrication through hands-on projects.
Who this is not for:
- Parents or teachers looking for projects with step by step instructions to build it the “right” way.
- Parents or teachers who are not willing to discover alongside their students.
- Anyone uncomfortable with the idea that “learning is what happens on your journey to success, not what is done before you start.”